Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ladies and gents, just installed my RGB light kit bought from SlingshotMod.com

Took all of 20 minutes to install and I'm not your highly skilled modifier type.

This kit is awesome. Multiple colors, 14 in fact, that will freeze on one, cycle through slow or fast, fade in or even strobe at different speeds. My fav is red...well blue....the green is awesome....purple and orange are killer. Ok I like having the variety. The remote is small and well made and has a slide button cover to open or close. Thanks to Mike who also provided 1:1 direction and advice from selection to shipping to install. Top notch product and top notch service!!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts

Took all of 20 minutes to install and I'm not your highly skilled modifier type.

This kit is awesome. Multiple colors, 14 in fact, that will freeze on one, cycle through slow or fast, fade in or even strobe at different speeds. My fav is red...well blue....the green is awesome....purple and orange are killer. Ok I like having the variety. The remote is small and well made and has a slide button cover to open or close. Thanks to Mike who also provided 1:1 direction and advice from selection to shipping to install. Top notch product and top notch service!!!
WOW thank you so much, better than my video :) I had to do the video under Floresynth light.
This is a picture of what you guys get with one of our single light pod on each side.
image.jpg

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts

Is that my playlist? haha. Love it.

·
Registered
349 Posts

Great video and like the music, aerials by system of a down!

·
Registered
201 Posts
There's few things in life that sends chills up my body. 1 - A big cammed V8, 2 - that guitar near the end of Panteras "Cemetery Gates", 3 - this video!! Have to order this!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Great video and like the music, aerials by system of a down!
There's few things in life that sends chills up my body. 1 - A big cammed V8, 2 - that guitar near the end of Panteras "Cemetery Gates", 3 - this video!! Have to order this!
Plug-and-play 15 minutes installation , That plugs directly in the back of your cigarette lighter

·
Registered
201 Posts
@Mike Mtl so this can be turned on without turning the car on (not starting just turning the key on)? I would like to be able to have the RGB lights on at shows without having to leave the key on and draining the battery.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
@Mike Mtl so this can be turned on without turning the car on (not starting just turning the key on)? I would like to be able to have the RGB lights on at shows without having to leave the key on and draining the battery.
The power source in the instructions is with the key on. You could wire this kit to a constant power source and accomplish what you are asking.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Exactly what @TravAZ said
The power source in the instructions is with the key on. You could wire this kit to a constant power source and accomplish what you are asking.
Thats what I'll probably do then.
Great:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts