Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Absolutely love the color on these Rohana wheels. Perfect centered fit on the Slingshot with a super fat 335 20x12 rear. They are going on a blue Sling and would also look great on black or red. Really hoping to see some pics of these installed. If you are looking for wheels on your Sling we have 115+ packages on our site and are constantly adding more. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Wheels: 20x9 Front with 20x12. Tires: Continental Extreme Sport Contact 335 Rear

Polaris Slingshot Custom Tire and Wheel Packages

View attachment 171615

Polaris slingshot custom Rohana RFX5 wheels 3.jpg

Polaris slingshot custom Rohana RFX5 wheels 1.jpg

Polaris slingshot custom Rohana RFX5 wheels 2.jpg

·
Registered
375 Posts
i tried to look in IG when i first saw it if anyone knows the name of the wheel, but I didn’t see any name. it doesn’t have to be the exact same wheel, just something similar or close to it.

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Has anyone put these red and black wheels on yet i would love to see them on one! I am looking for a new set of wheels for mine and that color combo would fit great!

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Has anyone put these red and black wheels on yet i would love to see them on one! I am looking for a new set of wheels for mine and that color combo would fit great!
Funny you ask, I just installed air ride and these exact wheel on a black slingshot this week. Got some nice pics and will be uploading them in the next few days.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts