Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a great new project we are rolling on. Have a good customer that has come in a few times and is now going all out on his SS. Seems like he is adding more to it every day so its time to start doing another video project with it.

Here is what we started with. Stock SL

DSC00531.JPG

DSC00556.JPG

A few hours later, let the fun begin!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Glued and waiting to see how this one turns out. No doubt it will be another epic build. #jealous

Reactions: RevDynamics

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,838 Posts

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way behind on posting pictures of this build. Its been crazy busy and this project is getting more parts and paint added to the build every day. I have got to get you guys caught up so here we go...

First thing we are doing is two toning the wheels and getting the brakes to match in red with some nice detailed lettering added to them. Pulley and belt guard are also going to be red so I have to get the texture out before painting.

IMG_3965.JPG
IMG_3978.JPG

IMG_3962.JPG

IMG_4158 2.jpg

IMG_4180.JPG

Now that the wheels are in red base its time to mask off what I want to keep in red and then add some nice black base.

·
Registered
827 Posts
The logo on the calipers is a nice touch! Subscribed.

Reactions: RevDynamics

·
Registered
827 Posts
I really wish I lived closer to you and could have some custom work done. You'd think there would be a similar caliber shop here in the Silicon Valley area... But alas no.

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The pictures above are what it looked like at the end of summer. Two weeks after he got it back he dropped it back off at the shop for painting the side panels and some other small parts. Now it has snow balled into a complete build and we are painting nearly everything. We are doing corbin bags, seats, tons and tons of paint, interior, turbo, alpha engine upgrade when its released etc... He is going crazy on it now and I will try to get the pictures on here caught up through the next week as we paint everything.

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So much paint! Here are some pictures of our first two booth runs. There will be 5 booths full of parts and more pictures to come.

IMG_5711.JPG

IMG_5744.JPG

Texture removed and now in gloss black. Doesn't get any more tasty than that.

IMG_5739.JPG

Passenger side lower panel two toned.

IMG_5738.JPG

IMG_5734.JPG

On to the next booth run...

IMG_5763.JPG

IMG_5768.JPG

IMG_5771.JPG

IMG_5795.JPG

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
So much paint! Here are some pictures of our first two booth runs. There will be 5 booths full of parts and more pictures to come.

Texture removed and now in gloss black. Doesn't get any more tasty than that.

Passenger side lower panel two toned.

On to the next booth run...
Want to get my lower air damn the same way, but with a white stripe. Looks great so for big guy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts