Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There isn't an extreme amount of new footage but I wanted to do a quick vid for promo use and the original needed more footage in my eyes. This is me just remixing the original and combining my footage with a borrowed clip from one of the members here. If it's was my personal vid I would have added some music and maybe some of the other cool clips out there but I gotta keep things legit. Hope ya like.

·
Registered
791 Posts
There isn't an extreme amount of new footage but I wanted to do a quick vid for promo use and the original needed more footage in my eyes. This is me just remixing the original and combining my footage with a borrowed clip from one of the members here. If it's was my personal vid I would have added some music and maybe some of the other cool clips out there but I gotta keep things legit. Hope ya like.
I actually vote this #1 video so far for as much as I dig a good soundtrack, hearing more of the engine and the comments along the way made it much more real for me!!!
(I'd like a Disturbed' soundtrack from someone. Heavy metal thumping)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually vote this #1 video so far for as much as I dig a good soundtrack, hearing more of the engine and the comments along the way made it much more real for me!!!
(I'd like a Disturbed' soundtrack from someone. Heavy metal thumping)
That's crazy kind of you! I really appreciate that you like the vid even though you've probably seen 90% of that footage 100 times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts