Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking $300 shipped for a MadStad Single Adjustable 13" Windshield originally purchased thru SlingMods in Dec 2015. I drilled a second set of mounting holes to re-position the windshield a little over 1" lower than normal during cooler weather. I forgot to take pictures before I sealed everything in the original MadStad shipping box, so I took a couple pics from the MadStad website to show what the windshield looks like since I used a lot of strapping tape and didn't want to reopen the box with everything secured in position inside the box. I bagged each piece (plastic shield pieces and hardware) and taped them in place inside the original box so hopefully nothing should rub against anything else in the box.
MadStadShield1.jpg
MadStadShield2.jpg

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Couple of reasons. I bought new seats that seat me higher, so I wanted a taller windshield. I originally bought the adjustable windshield so I could enjoy the airflow under the windshield, but now I have a non-waterproof AFR/Boost gauge and now I want to protect the gauge from any rain that can come under the windshield.
As far as condition, the windshield is in decent shape for being almost 4 years old. I replaced it with a NASCAR style Tallboy +2 windshield from allthingsslingshot.com.
At the moment, I have someone else who has expressed interest in it, but I forgot to call him this evening to discuss it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts