Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
my wife's yellow lab rides with here on the H-D fat boy we had a box built that goes on the quick detach back seat,so many people ask do you have her tied in her answer is NO just train them not to jump out, she puts on many miles with her as she is getting older [ the yellow lab ] she will probely be riding in the slingshot as she is already looking for a way to jump in as it sets in the garage.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of my poodles jumps out of cars with the window down while driving so i don't trust her without being tied in.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Big push in NJ for the last couple of years, the ASPCA has patrol vehicles labeled "HUMANE POLICE" and they will pull you over and ticket you if you have an unrestrained animal in your vehicle

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I think I might swing the SS by my local PetSmart tomorrow and see what they have....My dog loves rides, but like Pocketman he has to be secured as he isn't the brightest animal at times....

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
My Golden Doodle is just a puppy but he gets car sick in the SS. At least it is easy to hose out!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine won't fit

·
Registered
36 Posts
IMAG0644_1.jpg
My copilot loves his rides. He has a harness from Petsmart that has a handle on the back, between his shoulders. I clip it to the fastened seatbelt with a carabiner. But he sits up straight and looks over the windshield so we got him "Doggles" from Petsmart too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts