Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only seen the rear view mirror on this photo? The SS on the official Polaris page does not have this rear view mirror or bracket. Any idea? Otherwise we should know in the next day or two.
image.jpg

·
Registered
124 Posts
That' what I remember reading here also. My dealer in Ohio is going to stock the mirrors, and somewhere on here, if you can get through the hijacked threads, is the price which I think was under 50 bucks for the mirror kit.
Tom

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That' what I remember reading here also. My dealer in Ohio is going to stock the mirrors, and somewhere on here, if you can get through the hijacked threads, is the price which I think was under 50 bucks for the mirror kit.
Tom
Thanks! That would be awsome to find that bracket & mirror. I dont see an option to buy on Slingmods.com or the Polaris SS site.

·
Registered
124 Posts
BODY, MIRRORS - T15AASFA/AAPFA

here is the part number for the inside mirror,,,( the outside mirrors have different numbers) naturally I cannot locate the post with the price, but it was just under $50.00. Go to the "Forums" section of this site instead of the active topics, then look around the various areas there, lots of great information with videos, parts numbers, (even a few with prices I cannot locate at the moment)
Tom

·
Registered
557 Posts
I plan on purchasing the mirror. You can purchase the rearview mirror from "fullthrottlemotorsports.com. It is called "Bolt-in Rear View Mirror Kit for Slingshot". The product # is 2635608. The cost is $44.99. It easily attaches to any windshield mount (sold separately, part # 5510788) and provides day and night rearview mirror capabilities in the SS. Yes, the product comes stock on all candadian models.

Reactions: Kip

·
Registered
24 Posts
BODY, MIRRORS - T15AASFA/AAPFA

here is the part number for the inside mirror,,,( the outside mirrors have different numbers) naturally I cannot locate the post with the price, but it was just under $50.00. Go to the "Forums" section of this site instead of the active topics, then look around the various areas there, lots of great information with videos, parts numbers, (even a few with prices I cannot locate at the moment)
Tom
Thank you very much for the info.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I plan on purchasing the mirror. You can purchase the rearview mirror from "fullthrottlemotorsports.com. It is called "Bolt-in Rear View Mirror Kit for Slingshot". The product # is 2635608. The cost is $44.99. It easily attaches to any windshield mount (sold separately, part # 5510788) and provides day and night rearview mirror capabilities in the SS. Yes, the product comes stock on all candadian models.
do we need to buy the windshield mount for the sl model, or does this just attach to the brace for the windshield.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
do we need to buy the windshield mount for the sl model, or does this just attach to the brace for the windshield.
Yes, that is the brace you would buy if you did not have the blade windshield installed. If you have an SL with one, you are good to go.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Also to note: the Bolt-in Rear View Mirror Kits are all on backorder right now. If you place an order with me, you will be put on the list to receive them when they come off backorder internationally.

Reactions: Mike Mtl

·
Registered
51 Posts
The mirror on mine (Canadian model) is actually useful... the view is split by the "rear wing" but you can see vehicles behind you.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Kip is right on!! If you have the SL model, you are good to go for mounting the mirror. Just remember you should get an Allen key bolt and the Philips type screw in the mirror. I did not get the Allen key bolt but was able to buy one from local hardware store for 75 cent.

Reactions: James Coker

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Kip is right on!! If you have the SL model, you are good to go for mounting the mirror. Just remember you should get an Allen key bolt and the Philips type screw in the mirror. I did not get the Allen key bolt but was able to buy one from local hardware store for 75 cent.
And that may be why they are on backorder. They heard @Kenneth Miller was missing a screw so they recalled all the packages! :hilarious:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts