Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in search of a REAR Shock Cover for the rear shock, want to make sure the cover covers the whole rear shock...thoughts?

·
Registered
557 Posts
This should work

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sure. It will give the SS some color and most of all be an eye catcher.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uhm, hate to break it to you, the funny pic of the condom? do you understand why its colored that way? don't want to offend anyone

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am meeting tomorrow with a company that is going to make rear and front end shock covers, i am going to get made 10 pairs and will post pics the rear and front shock covers will be a nice fit.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Bought a few toys with shock covers on them, first thing I throw in the trash next to the stock air box and pipe. I like the look of a naked shock and wish the ones on the ft of the Slingshot stood out more .

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks Dinger, i have 10 being made , giving 3 away and then selling the rest of them, 13 inches length 5 inches with covers up all three nice, if your into that, wish the shocks were painted :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
thanks Dinger, i have 10 being made , giving 3 away and then selling the rest of them, 13 inches length 5 inches with covers up all three nice, if your into that, wish the shocks were painted :)
I can see why you want a cover on it ,it's a bit on the ugly side . Going to hate the price but I feel the aftermarket people are going to come out with a set of shocks you don't want to cover up .

·
Registered
791 Posts
Bought a few toys with shock covers on them, first thing I throw in the trash next to the stock air box and pipe. I like the look of a naked shock and wish the ones on the ft of the Slingshot stood out more .
Got any air box replacement options?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey guys, all the work on my Slingshot is being done by UAVTANK69 and his company out of sarasota florida, top notch folks in Florida, for all that are asking about the rear shock cover, they are the ones. feel free to PM JR .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts