Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still looking for a rear fender Stealth Splash Guard. I thought I had one from Texas from somebody named Jeff Mills and he scammed me and never sent the splash guard. Had me send it family and friends. Never send any money thru paypal to family and friends. It is a scam. Anyway still looking for someone honest that has a splash guard. Thanks Bob, [email protected]

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'm sorry you got scammed but I just want to let you know that I have sold many sets of luggage racks through paypal 'send to friends and family' and everyone who paid has received their product plus I guarantee satisfaction. I have never had to refund anyone but I would in a heartbeat. Not everyone is a crook.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I have purchased several items from fellow members over the years here with PayPal with no issues, though I made fairly certain that the seller was indeed legitimate. As far as finding this rear splash guard on the secondary market, good luck, I have been waiting nearly five years now for one to pop up.

Bill

Added note, could you please provide the screen name for this Jeff Mills so others can be forewarned?

bill

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have purchased several items from fellow members over the years here with PayPal with no issues, though I made fairly certain that the seller was indeed legitimate. As far as finding this rear splash guard on the secondary market, good luck, I have been waiting nearly five years now for one to pop up.

Bill

Added note, could you please provide the screen name for this Jeff Mills so others can be forewarned?

bill
[email protected] buyer beware. The person who gave me this guys address goes by FellyJack. I wrote this guy back also and he did not respond asking for his help with his so called friend. He is the person who started this conversation here on the forum. I'm still looking for the Stealth Splash Guard. Thanks Bob

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
[email protected] buyer beware. The person who gave me this guys address goes by FellyJack. I wrote this guy back also and he did not respond asking for his help with his so called friend. He is the person who started this conversation here on the forum. I'm still looking for the Stealth Splash Guard. Thanks Bob
Bob, it appears that you originally posted your want ad 24 days ago, Fellyjack joined the forum 24 days ago, made one post obviously to try to reel in an unsuspecting soul for a rear wind restrictor, (unsuccessfully, I hope), and has not been seen here since, coincidence?

Anyways, sorry for your loss, it is unfortunate that there are assholes out there that will take advantage! :mad:

Bill

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bob, it appears that you originally posted your want ad 24 days ago, Fellyjack joined the forum 24 days ago, made one post obviously to try to reel in an unsuspecting soul for a rear wind restrictor, (unsuccessfully, I hope), and has not been seen here since, coincidence?

Anyways, sorry for your loss, it is unfortunate that there are assholes out there that will take advantage! :mad:

Bill
I did not know that, but if he has no slingshot why would he be on this site. Crazy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just a thought. Since he's a crook, why not post his address too ?? People can change screen names. But I doubt they would move just to scam another member. That might save somebody in the future.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Unfortunately PayPal works through email and it is way too easy just to open a new address.

Bill

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a thought. Since he's a crook, why not post his address too ?? People can change screen names. But I doubt they would move just to scam another member. That might save somebody in the future.
I do not have that info, just the email to send paypal. How I wish I had that, I know he is supposed to be in Lubbock, Texas. That is all the info I have. Thanks Bob

·
Registered
55 Posts
I found that when messaging back and fourth about something and they ain't talking in Slingshot talk then something might be wrong...I have made purchases from people on here and even drove to another state (TN) to pick up a wheel...sorry the bastard got you....working (retired) in law enforcement for 31 years I have seen and worked several of the over seas scams..people need to really think before they give out their information...and yes I have been scammed before...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am still looking for a rear fender Stealth Splash Guard. I thought I had one from Texas from somebody named Jeff Mills and he scammed me and never sent the splash guard. Had me send it family and friends. Never send any money thru paypal to family and friends. It is a scam. Anyway still looking for someone honest that has a splash guard. Thanks Bob, [email protected]
Bob,
Is it a rear fender your after? I have one that is cloud gray and Indy red from my 2018 if you interested?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts