Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... I'm putting together my parts list to put in an SC, I've decided I am just going to start with the 1320 v2 header and stainless adjustable exhaust. When I was on slingmods sight I saw a 1320 down pipe but can't figure out what it is for. I did some googling, but can't find any info and the site doesn't really explain. Does anyone know what this is for?

·
Registered
683 Posts
It's just a pipe to connect the header to an exhaust, no catalytic converter, and should bolt up to a muffler.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir, that is what I was assuming, but you know what they say about that.... One less thing I need right now, will save that until I figure out what the permanent exhaust will be.

Jeff

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thank you sir, that is what I was assuming, but you know what they say about that.... One less thing I need right now, will save that until I figure out what the permanent exhaust will be.

Jeff
a few members over the years have said a cai and the downpipe are the best bang for the buck for performance...the stock intake and stock exhaust manifold flow is xlint….the downpipe has no cat so it flows very well and with cai it will give you some hp and torque for the least amount of money....I have a rad dudes downpipe that was bought from slingmods…$185 to the door....never used it..brand new and with gasket...if your interested I would sell for $120 free ship to lower 48....good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts