Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to thinkin about some of my post today and realized I am really acting bitchy.

I apologize to all my SS brothers and sisters out there. We are all just anxious, i reckon

If I have offended anyone, I apologize again. (except you EEee ZZee that damn thing is ugly) :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Yeah, hard not to chill with all of this breaking news we have been waiting on so long.
No need to apologize. SS forum members can't help but to get a bit emotional given this intense waiting game.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I'm just glad my dealer stepped and said they'd store mine for me if I'm out of country when it shows up.
Yes. It will be a huge relief to know it is yours and in safe protective custody until your trip to India is over. While you are there you can dream about your SS and the fun you will have upon your return to good ol' USA.

·
Registered
621 Posts
LOL. Would figure, wouldn't it.

I just hope there is a break between India and China. Hate for them to say "you're half way there already" and send me on.
Stay out of sub-Saharan Africa. Your SS may have to be quarantined in my garage and I use heavy duty Yale locks.

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
I got to thinkin about some of my post today and realized I am really acting bitchy.

I apologize to all my SS brothers and sisters out there. We are all just anxious, i reckon

If I have offended anyone, I apologize again. (except you EEee ZZee that damn thing is ugly) :eek::eek::eek:
Wow, you guys are really nice to Sloride. I am still waiting for the Midol jokes. :D

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
(except you EEee ZZee that damn thing is ugly) :eek::eek::eek:
Oh my god that is too funny

I could only imagine this:
"Hey babe you want to go for a ride"

Babe: "Only if you have a full face helmet, and we don't stop anywhere" "as a matter fact, forget it, I cheated on you with the man that drives a Slingshot"

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Just remember that the guy driving the Slingshot had to leave his Wife at the marriage counselor's!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts