Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2584 Posts

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
So your getting the VIN numbers on the 24th. And I'm assuming the shipment will be the next week???

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
My dealer told me the same thing. I'm #2 but they said they're required to have one SL in display so I'm getting in the second shipping. Kinda sad. Houston TX
They don't have to earmark one for demo do they?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I am #1 for an SL, but the owner of Freedom Powersports was taking the second SL from the first shipment and was going to use it as a roving demo between their stores. I wonder if I am going to get shafted on this deal. We will see

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I am #1 for an SL, but the owner of Freedom Powersports was taking the second SL from the first shipment and was going to use it as a roving demo between their stores. I wonder if I am going to get shafted on this deal. We will see
Maybe not. It would be like rubbing sand in a bad wound.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey, @arizonapaul, you are right when you ask who sends faxes anymore. Because it was a fax, it got dumped into a pile of other faxes and I didn't see it for a while... :p
Kip, Thank you, I'm almost done wiping the egg off my face!!!!

maybe it was sent by Joe Friday, " JUST THE FAX MAM"

·
Registered
776 Posts
Polaris has opened up a BIG CAN OF WORMS with this news. What happened to under promise , over deliver !!!!!!!! Looks like Polaris got that backwards .

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
No real mention of a demo in this fax.
Yes, we should get VINs for the vehicles they are shipping us on Friday.

OK Kip last question. I know its speculation but would they possibly be being loaded and in route this week? And then update the dealer portal while they are in transit?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
OK Kip last question. I know its speculation but would they possibly be being loaded and in route this week? And then update the dealer portal while they are in transit?

Polaris has promised all info on Friday. I think there will be a guy feverishly punching VINs and logistic information into a computer at Polaris HQ on Thursday night.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Yea. I guess I'm curious when they will be on a semi headed to dealer.

·
Registered
438 Posts
From what i get out of that letter, 99% of depositers are still looking at middle of November to December for delivery.
So, as i have known all along, my SS will be my Christmas present!
Nothing has changed since i put my deposit down.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
From what i get out of that letter, 99% of depositers are still looking at middle of November to December for delivery.
So, as i have known all along, my SS will be my Christmas present!
Nothing has changed since i put my deposit down.
That's a beautiful Christmas present

21 - 40 of 2584 Posts