Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2584 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Only 2 Slingshots per dealer to start. Shipments will be first week of November. Dealers should have exact ship dates with vin#s by this Friday. Pre-sold's can be entered into the computer as of next Monday with ship dates shortly after that.
It's good information, thank you, but where is the information coming from? Some dealers say three SS and now you saying two!!!
I'm not knocking, but it it's strange of how information is different from day to day

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sport Rider Inc in Altoona just received a fax from Polaris regarding this info. I will try and get a pic of the fax.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
"1 Slingshot and 1 Slingshot SL will be uploaded to your Order Shipment Schedule on Friday, October 24th." Those are the two coming right away.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
a fax, who the hell sends faxes anymore. thumbs down. And all you jump right on the band wagon, seeking more info.
really tired of all these post by guys 'thinking' they have real info
It's real this time. Polaris put it in writing for everyone. You can trust this information, it's from a dealer, and I confirmed it.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Matters not to me since I wasn't in the first wave of 3 anyway. Now I'm just not in the first wave of 2 and still in the second shipment apparently. I say this because I am still in the game after an email from my dealership.

This is part of the email chain asking about withdrawing my deposit due to upcoming travel with no idea about shipment/delivery weeks.

Me: "Thanks! I'm worried about being out of town when it's due. Can you store it for a few days if that is the case?"
Sales Rep: "No problem at all, I would work with you on any of that stuff. Don't feel rushed at all, I know with the weather could make the timing not the best, so will always figure something. No Worries!"

So, at this point, Polaris can take their communication skills and put them where it's least comfortable.
NOTE: Names changed to protect the guilty.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My dealer told me the same thing. I'm #2 but they said they're required to have one SL in display so I'm getting in the second shipping. Kinda sad. Houston TX

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I'm still in the game. I am #1 for a SL. I held out from pulling my deposit. Im so freaking stoked now.

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

1 - 20 of 2584 Posts