Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Sine the Parts/Installation sheet lists 2 seat backs and 2 seats, I'd assume the price is for a pair of seats. See - Quilted Comfort Seats | Polaris Slingshot
The instruction sheet shows removing the seat backs and bottoms w/o removing the seat assembly from the Slingshot. This requires some reaching under the seat w/o really seeing what you're doing. Some folks prefer to remove the seat bracket bolts holding the seats in the Slingshot, but at least one of the bolts is a pain to get at, so it's sort of a pain either way.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought mine for $900 Canadian. Which is about $690 us. Up in Canada the Polaris dealers are crooks charging so much and so unreliable that slingshots are very rare. I don’t regret buying the comfort seats they do make a long Cruz much more enjoyable.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Guys if you call around to different dealers you can find the quilted comforts for approximately $675. This is the best price I found, and in the long run I think these seats are as close to any you can buy OEM or aftermarket! If your looking for 4 different colors, or puffy stitching then go aftermarket. JMO.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Just for informational purposes where I am not sure where you live or what your riding style is, but I did some research a while back and was informed by several different folks that the quilted seats have a tendency of soaking up water when exposed to wet weather?

Bill

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just for informational purposes where I am not sure where you live or what your riding style is, but I did some research a while back and was informed by several different folks that the quilted seats have a tendency of soaking up water when exposed to wet weather?

Bill
Good point.
I can see with all the stitching it becoming a sponge if sitting in the rain etc.... But not sure which seat other than the original molded ones wouldn’t have problems at the stitch points? I see PRP sells a rain cover for their seats! Too much trouble to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts