Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's gonna sit in a Slingshot on Friday?? My dealer called,,He said Polaris is bringing 6 Slingshots to the Woodward Dream Cruise.. They will be at the dealership Friday for a look see / sit in.. No test rides but it will give me a few more pieces of the puzzle... Post to follow

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm down by Metro -Airport so not far from the Dream Cruise. Which dealer is going to have them on display or even where at? Got mine on order but it'd be neat to get a first time look

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Whoever goes - get some pics/vids please!

I like seeing it in the natural environment and oddly there isn't a lot of pics of it that way (and no, Sturgis is not its natural environment :) ). It would be cool to see it amongst all the hot rods and Detroit iron or just cruising down the boulevard.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are gonna be at 13 Woodward Shell gas station n driving around / That's all the info I have This is Friday ,, I don't know if they'll be there Saturday but one would assume they wouldn't load six of them on trailers for one day.. I've seen plenty of video n pics of it in a natural environment / goin down the roads w cars all around / I want to sit in one but I don't know if I want to fight the traffic just to look at and sit in one.. I might wait till I get the call in Sept/Oct.. I have friends that live near there and if they call me n say the traffic is not bad on Friday ,, I'll run down..

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
No kidding? After all those people saying stock radios were garbage. My expectation was that they would put decent sound in it. If the didn't, you wouldn't be able to hear anything unless it's parked!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The guy who drove it "Jeff " said you can hear the radio real good at speed.. The engine sound is nice too!! The pipe will be one of the first mods I do.. I hear a roof and doors are "in the works" I'm not interested in them but many will be,, no doubt..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts