Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep. You can buy a starter pack. Comes with one steel ball mount and the magnet that sticks to the back of whatever case you like. You can buy additional balls or magnets as fits your need.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I need a gun mount .Im worried Uncle Mike's might cut the seat

·
Registered
791 Posts
I'm using a suction cup model that's mounted to the side of the shifter and its pretty nice. The ball would eliminate the extra holder, more streamlined look. Thanks

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car mount wins the cool points. The remora is way more practical. I can also tell you for a fact the remora holster is excellent for smaller pistols. I have a smith and Wesson shield that works out perfectly in there.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
The car mount wins the cool points. The remora is way more practical. I can also tell you for a fact the remora holster is excellent for smaller pistols. I have a smith and Wesson shield that works out perfectly in there.
Well Ill say this fire arm is very aim-able. I have gone through quite a few CC arms and they all had drawbacks including unpredictable impact points .This one , you can hit what you aim for .I like that in a gun .

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well Ill say this fire arm is very aim-able. I have gone through quite a few CC arms and they all had drawbacks including unpredictable impact points .This one , you can hit what you aim for .I like that in a gun .
No argument here. I have no interest in being shot by a .22 caliber.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts