Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

161 - 180 of 566 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hi Guys and Happy Friday.

still waiting for a mockup of expanded metal and black and/or actual pictures of the sample pieces of expanded metal and charcoal carbon fiber for me to see better.

I want to order today potentially as I have a very busy weekend coming up. Do we need to call in our special orders or just send an email later relaying what we want for choices if its not one of listed choices?

A bit bummed about no SlingShot logo but I completely understand why we cant.

thanks again!!!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Is the heat pads only in the seat or is the back available too ? Does the Lumbar inflating Ball just hang there or is it mounted ?
I don't know about the lumber inflator but the heat is in both the back rest and seat. Your heat options are high/lo or on/off.
I did the on/off and just toggle them as needed.
heated seats 002.jpg heated seats 001.jpg

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
I don't know about the lumber inflator but the heat is in both the back rest and seat. Your heat options are high/lo or on/off.
I did the on/off and just toggle them as needed.
View attachment 18731 View attachment 18732
If the back and the butt portion both heat, then I'm very interested. So far SlingMods says only the butt portion. Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
If the back and the butt portion both heat, then I'm very interested. So far SlingMods says only the butt portion. Thanks for the info!!
YES it's definitely BOTH, even my PRP seat covers came with heat in both. They also include the switches and all necessary wiring in a kit, one for each seat. Everything has plug connectors and just needs to be run to the switch's and a power source.
I customized my wiring a bit but it was still very nice that they had everything ready to go.
LGG2 2_7_15 002.jpg LGG2 2_7_15 004.jpg LGG2 2_7_15 003.jpg

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Hi Guys and Happy Friday.

still waiting for a mockup of expanded metal and black and/or actual pictures of the sample pieces of expanded metal and charcoal carbon fiber for me to see better.

I want to order today potentially as I have a very busy weekend coming up. Do we need to call in our special orders or just send an email later relaying what we want for choices if its not one of listed choices?

A bit bummed about no SlingShot logo but I completely understand why we cant.

thanks again!!!
Hello Suba, Josh (web designer, programmer) is out until Monday on his 1st Anniversary! We will be able to mockup the seats for you when he returns to the office on Monday. My apologies for the delay.

Thanks,
Keith

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
Thanks CT, I remember you told me they were both heated but I wanted to verify that would be what im getting from Kieth. @Contact Tower @SlingMods
Hey Guys, I just confirmed with PRP the heated seat element will be in both the butt and back for the production model Slingshot seats.

·
Registered
939 Posts
@Contact Tower Can you tell me the material that was used on your seats? Just by looking at the picture SlingMods is using doesn't appear to look the same as your seats. The orange appears to be different. Thank you

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
@Contact Tower Can you tell me the material that was used on your seats? Just by looking at the picture SlingMods is using doesn't appear to look the same as your seats. The orange appears to be different. Thank you
Hey Lost, the orange we used in the photo is photoshopped. The actual color is called Orange Nuclear Sunset. Below is a pic of it.
orange-nuclear-sunset.jpg

·
Registered
939 Posts
Thanks that is what I was concerned about. A pic I took of his looked nothing like the photoshopped pic. I thought maybe he wasn't using the marine grade material. Is there a site to find all the color options listed? Do they offer the sunset in the carbon fiber? Thanks

·
Registered
939 Posts
@SlingMods Sorry what I meant was is there another link that has more options than what was listed in the original link you posted. Noted sunset orange wasn't listed in that link. Can we switch up the stitching colors from the center section from the arms and hip areas? If so I believe we may know what we want.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
@SlingMods Sorry what I meant was is there another link that has more options than what was listed in the original link you posted. Noted sunset orange wasn't listed in that link. Can we switch up the stitching colors from the center section from the arms and hip areas? If so I believe we may know what we want.
Hello Lost, the Nuclear Orange doesn't appear to be on the PRP website either. The image i provided was emailed to me directly from PRP. The Nuclear Orange is not available in carbon fiber unfortunately. The stitching color can be any color you'd like.

·
Slingshot Aficionado
1,486 Posts
161 - 180 of 566 Posts