Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like someone said a rear fender was require in Canada also, it would be nice if that made that was stock on both sides of the border. Has anyone (from the forum) actually seen a production model in person?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
If you look close, it looks like a mirror was just attached to the "cell phone" bracket... quick/easy fix to pass Canadian regulations.

I couldn't see any rear tire hugger in the picture.

Can someone post a high-quality picture from the press release on this thread? Kip?

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Thanks! I zoomed in a bunch of times and I believe I see a rear tire hugger on the Canadian model...

No wait, that was a leg... or the tire.... or the swingarm. Too blurry! :banghead:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
If you look close, it looks like a mirror was just attached to the "cell phone" bracket... quick/easy fix to pass Canadian regulations.

I couldn't see any rear tire hugger in the picture.

Can someone post a high-quality picture from the press release on this thread? Kip?
It's better to view it at the link: http://mms.businesswire.com/media/20141009006307/en/435914/5/WDP_Slingshot_©Polaris2014_Press.jpg

Trust me that I scanned that entire picture for clues for any other production model changes too!

CT is our Photo Shop guru, maybe he can see something.
Photoshop guru. Excuse me? Did you not see my CSI handiwork?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Not particularly Slingshot related, but I think it's great the Spirit Lake plant employs so many women too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts