Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

ProCharger Supercharger

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  SuperEJ253 
#1 ·
I finally got a Dyno test on my build. Chris and all the great guys at CBM in Colton Ca. Tweaked my 2017 SLR today and have it humming.
Final numbers are
265HP at the wheel and 220 pounds torque with 6 pounds of boost.
That’s with the ProCharger Supercharger,
The DDM Works high flow fuel rail,
The 1320 V-2 Headers,
The Welter 2.5 Catback delete Sidekick pipes,
The DDM high efficiency radiator and oil cooler w/ relocation kit.
Plus all the DDM Dress up in Orange Madness
Stuff under the hood. Hoses, Coolant overflow tank,
Valve cover and Coil cover, caps and more.
Along with my Wycked Industry Hitch and the Bushtec SS Cruiser trailer I’m just about ready to take my trip in May to the Vietnam Memorial with the
RFTW group. Going the max Ontario CA. All the way to the Wall Washington DC.
Gotta thank SlingMods for their great business and all the stuff they helped me acquire.
IE. BullitSpeed, Twist Dynamics, NavAtlas, PRP Seats and TricLED.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks great I'm considering the Procharger kit as well for my SLR soon. Are you concerned about the longevity of the stock bottom end with that setup?

#4 ·
Nice Sunlinger! Enjoy your trip to the Vietmam Memorial. Twenty + years ago I had the honnor of being an overnight guard at the traviling wall when it came to my area. It was a beautiful, humbiling experience. I wish that the youth today would take the time to feel the emotion of those who have sacarificed along with the family and friends who have also given. Thinking back brings tears in my eyes at the moment. If you served many thanks for our freedom.

#8 · (Edited)
Here is info I got from ATI:

On the Slingshot kit we use a 5.00” crank pulley and on a stock car and our standard boost level it comes with a 4.13 pulley at 6250 engine RPM. This puts blower speed at 62,800. Max blower speed is 80,000 RPM.

Has anyone tried running a smaller SC pulley?

Fairly surprised at 265whp and only 6psi! Procharger says 55% more than 165hp at the flywheel at 8psi which would be like 268 flywheel hp - could you clarify?

#10 ·
I finally got a Dyno test on my build. Chris and all the great guys at CBM in Colton Ca. Tweaked my 2017 SLR today and have it humming.
Final numbers are
265HP at the wheel and 220 pounds torque with 6 pounds of boost.
That’s with the ProCharger Supercharger,
The DDM Works high flow fuel rail,
The 1320 V-2 Headers,
The Welter 2.5 Catback delete Sidekick pipes,
The DDM high efficiency radiator and oil cooler w/ relocation kit.
Plus all the DDM Dress up in Orange Madness
Stuff under the hood. Hoses, Coolant overflow tank,
Valve cover and Coil cover, caps and more.
Along with my Wycked Industry Hitch and the Bushtec SS Cruiser trailer I’m just about ready to take my trip in May to the Vietnam Memorial with the
RFTW group. Going the max Ontario CA. All the way to the Wall Washington DC.
Gotta thank SlingMods for their great business and all the stuff they helped me acquire.
IE. BullitSpeed, Twist Dynamics, NavAtlas, PRP Seats and TricLED.
Is this 265 at the wheel on the stock pulley that comes with the kit? 4.13"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.