Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
THANK YOU!!

Just went out to the garage and played with this. Night mode was 10% brightness....much more usable now!

·
Registered
619 Posts
The cam works going forward to . Got it to do it for a few miles then I stopped and put it in reverse and back to first and it shut off . Just not sure how to get it to do it again ??

·
Registered
424 Posts
My back up camera does not seem to work. I saw it work once in the dealer if they pushed on the camera, they said it may be wet or to cold? I will try the mute button discussed above but it seems like I don't have a pic.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
My back up camera does not seem to work. I saw it work once in the dealer if they pushed on the camera, they said it may be wet or to cold? I will try the mute button discussed above but it seems like I don't have a pic.
Yeah, go take that back to the dealer to have it looked at.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Are you asking if you can install a front facing camera that integrates in with the existing system?
I think.he wants a switch to make the backup camera come on going down the highway. Im going to try something tonight and cross the reverse sensor out. It may work but I bet I get the reverse lights on while im driving.

·
The Pack
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think.he wants a switch to make the backup camera come on going down the highway. Im going to try something tonight and cross the reverse sensor out. It may work but I bet I get the reverse lights on while im driving.
Oh you're right. I should know better than to act smart before coffee in the morning.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts