Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While we are patently waiting, I think we should have a Thread to show off our talent. Hopefully, it will be motorcycle / auto related. Being a painter I will start with some of my recent past work for your review and comments if you feel the need. I look forward to seeing some of the amazing work of members here and , who knows, maybe something will 'float your boat' !

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY LAST BUILD. THIS IS FROM SCRATCH! ALL WORK WAS DONE BY ME! ENJOY!
P5070002.JPG
P5070004.JPG
P5070007.JPG
P5070002.JPG

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm only good at one thing, self defense, snipen someone at 1000 yards or hand to hand, combat, other than that, cann't draw, paint, write, dance.... protection only, don't ask what I do for work
I guess I'm glad you live in Vermont and not Indiana then !!!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Painter. Your projects are awesome. Very talented and cannot wait to see what you have in mind for the SS! :)
I really have things in mind but can't narrow it down until I actually get one ....maybe sometime!

Road bikes with 36 others today in a slight mist of rain and low 50° weather. Among those was a beautiful yellow and cream valkyrie. They are really nice Hondas.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I usually do not post any pictures of my work. Now that I am "retired" I paint the things I like to paint for the people I like to paint for.
As a matter of fact, I don't think I really posted many pictures ever.

Once I use what skills I have. The work becomes that of the owners and not mine anymore.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I really have things in mind but can't narrow it down until I actually get one ....maybe sometime!

Road bikes with 36 others today in a slight mist of rain and low 50° weather. Among those was a beautiful yellow and cream valkyrie. They are really nice Hondas.
Will always have a soft spot for Honda's. First bike I ever bought was a brand new 77' XL100 when I was 11 y/o. Had to learn how to kick start it while standing on the pegs with kickstand down because my feet would not reach the ground while sitting on the seat. Had a crapload of fun riding that bike all over the farm and on hundreds of miles of back roads. I know I am going to love the SS but there will always be something about two wheels for me....

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will always have a soft spot for Honda's. First bike I ever bought was a brand new 77' XL100 when I was 11 y/o. Had to learn how to kick start it while standing on the pegs with kickstand down because my feet would not reach the ground while sitting on the seat. Had a crapload of fun riding that bike all over the farm and on hundreds of miles of back roads. I know I am going to love the SS but there will always be something about two wheels for me....
Well said and I know exactly what you mean.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I'm only good at one thing, self defense, snipen someone at 1000 yards or hand to hand, combat, other than that, cann't draw, paint, write, dance.... protection only, don't ask what I do for work
What do you do for work?
I'm the type of guy, when you say "don't push the red button" I do:p;):hungover::blackeye:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
While we are patently waiting, I think we should have a Thread to show off our talent. Hopefully, it will be motorcycle / auto related. Being a painter I will start with some of my recent past work for your review and comments if you feel the need. I look forward to seeing some of the amazing work of members here and , who knows, maybe something will 'float your boat' !

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY LAST BUILD. THIS IS FROM SCRATCH! ALL WORK WAS DONE BY ME! ENJOY! View attachment 1556 View attachment 1557 View attachment 1558 View attachment 1556
EAT

·
Registered
266 Posts
You guys are amazing!! I'd love to entertain some custom painting on my SS, but I don't have an inspiration so far, and I have no clue how to go about finding the talent to do it. I'm in a small town... doubtful I'll find Top Shelf talent in terms of ideas and abilities, but who know? I need to start asking around. The SS with it's interesting body design elements would make a fun canvas... in the right hands.

1 - 20 of 318 Posts