Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Vendor
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Windshields for Polaris Slingshot

"UPGRADE JUST DON'T REPLACE"

F4 Customs motorcycle windshields are manufactured from the Highest Grade of Optical Polycarbonate for amazing clarity, excellent Rain Shedding, Chemical and Scratch Resistance even when rubbed with steel wool, and they are shatter proof making the F4 the "safest and best" choice for your next windshield.

F4 Customs

330 968 4644

f4customs.com

·
Registered
989 Posts
Here is a picture of mine, once the weather warms I will be working with Frank to build a custom set up that will be wide and taller to fill in the corners. I will make a templet up so he can determine the best size for me to cut down to fit better.

Attachments

Reactions: f4 customs

·
Registered
4,903 Posts

F4 Customs motorcycle windshields are manufactured from the Highest Grade of Optical Polycarbonate for amazing clarity, excellent Rain Shedding, Chemical and Scratch Resistance even when rubbed with steel wool, and they are shatter proof making the F4 the "safest and best" choice for your next windshield.

F4 Customs

330 968 4644

f4customs.com
Don, Thanks for posting mine for me....Yes it's mine---can see the head of the 'monkey' behind the drivers seat. That's F4 tinted 5+ with the matching Baker 'Air Wings'. Installed April 2015 and now has 58,000+ miles and love it more every day.

·
Registered
118 Posts

F4 Customs

330 968 4644

f4customs.com

F4 Customs

330 968 4644

f4customs.com

F4 Customs

330 968 4644

f4customs.com

New f4+5 arrived today.
Great job guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
My next upgrade will be either a +7 or +9. I do not have the center windshield brace. Will I need to install one and will it fit ok with my Twist Dynamics top?

Upload.jpg

1 - 20 of 56 Posts