Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1315 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Looks real good!

-edit- just realized this is your first post, welcome to the forums!

Did, you do the mods yourself or buy it like this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
All,
I think It will be nice to have a Thread with pictures only and keeping discussions to a minimum...

Please do not post unless you are posting a picture !!!
Post without a picture WILL BE DELETED.

The idea is to see the pictures, not discussions. If you have question about something, please contact the forum member via a private message.

Thanks !

being that said... Here is my Slingshot !

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Anyone remember the 80s cheesy commercial "Hay man is that Freedom Rock? Well turn it up man! " This rock is along the Pa Turnpike close to the Harrisburg area. It was painted shortly after 9/11. I call it Freedom Rock. I always wanted to stop. Finally I did but couldn't get the sling close enough.

FREEDOM ROCK PA TURNPIKE .jpg
FREEDOM ROCK PA TURNPIKE 2.jpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
Another picture along a ride I did today. Unfortunately I couldn't get the sling close in this one. This is a picture of what is known as Graffiti Highway (highway 61) Leading into Centralia Pa. In 1980 over 1000 residents lived there. A mine fire clamed the town and now only two or so houses remain. It was recently featured on a Discovery TV show Mysteries of the A
CENTRALIA PA GRAFFITI HIGHWAY.jpg
bandoned and ranked as #1. The underground fire is stull burning and could continue for another 200 years. I grew up about 5 miles from this picture.

1281 - 1300 of 1315 Posts