Porsche GT3rs
Porsche gt4
MB AMG GT tuned to 650hp

Was a fun day!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,816 Posts
Been awhile since I added an updated photo of what mine looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
All,
I think It will be nice to have a Thread with pictures only and keeping discussions to a minimum...

Please do not post unless you are posting a picture !!!
Post without a picture WILL BE DELETED.

The idea is to see the pictures, not discussions. If you have question about something, please contact the forum member via a private message.

Thanks !

being that said... Here is my Slingshot !

·
Registered
197 Posts
All,
I think It will be nice to have a Thread with pictures only and keeping discussions to a minimum...

Please do not post unless you are posting a picture !!!
Post without a picture WILL BE DELETED.

The idea is to see the pictures, not discussions. If you have question about something, please contact the forum member via a private message.

Thanks !

being that said... Here is my Slingshot !

·
Registered
32 Posts
New PRP SS seats.

If I were to do it again, I'd go with black suede and dark suede versus the dark suede and light suede you see here.

The install wasn't terribly difficult but it wasn't as easy as I had heard. I also do miss the angle of the cushion on the stock seats. Side by side you can see the PRP SS doesn't keep you in the seat as well as the stock one. Oh, and getting to the seatbelt is nowhere near as easy with these.

·
Registered
612 Posts
At a classic wooden boat show, my 2017 Slingshot SL met an old friend for the first time, a 1961 Triumph TR3 - roadsters cut from the same cloth 56 years apart. For a few minutes, this pairing was being more photographed than those beautiful boats!

1181 - 1200 of 1317 Posts