Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

If you are a SS owner or plan to be soon, what is your physical age?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are other threads asking about SS owners age but I could not find a poll. If I'm wrong please delete this thread and put me in "Time Out".

My next door neighbor and friend is 84 years young. I've only had my SS 1600 miles or about one week but when he firt saw the SS he had been secretly wanting a ride. Well that was easily accomplished and of course I asked him if he would like to drive. He declined,...... for a minute, and then he looks over at me and says.... Steve I changed my mind! Could I take the wheel? He has been doing research ever since and I would not be surprised to see another one around here.

Several times I've also been asked by younger drivers - What are the payments???

So the poll is what is the range of ages of SS 0wners?

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Honestly folks, this was created because I could not find a poll on the subject and 160 responses is not a useful way to display this info. I think this vehicle has more broad appeal than just about any other vehicle.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:muted::muted::muted::muted::muted::muted::muted: We only count over the age of 16.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great way to get a couple of free drinks! They took a picture and went around the bar looking for the owner

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,850 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Bump! We need this back on top so that people will know, and add to poll. Instead of using the other thread, this way we get real numbers for average age of SS owners. I for one would like to see the updated numbers maybe all the 9,000 plus owners.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.