Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

If you are a SS owner or plan to be soon, what is your physical age?

• 16-25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26-35

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 36-46

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • This is a collectable limited edition poll. Save and trade with friends (there is a corrected one)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are other threads asking about SS owners age but I could not find a poll. If I'm wrong please delete this thread and put me in "Time Out".

My next door neighbor and friend is 84 years young. I've only had my SS 1600 miles or about one week but when he firt saw the SS he had been secretly wanting a ride. Well that was easily accomplished and of course I asked him if he would like to drive. He declined,...... for a minute, and then he looks over at me and says.... Steve I changed my mind! Could I take the wheel? He has been doing research ever since and I would not be surprised to see another one around here.

Several times I've also been asked by younger drivers - What are the payments???

So the poll is what is the range of ages of SS 0wners?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
First off.... this is old news and second, You are not even close on the top number, 46? Shoot, the average Slinger has underwears older than 46! Boy, you need to re-think this stuff!;)

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off.... this is old news and second, You are not even close on the top number, 46? Shoot, the average Slinger has underwears older than 46! Boy, you need to re-think this stuff!;)
A little quick on the slingshot there. The corrected one was out before the froth!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
A little quick on the slingshot there.
I'm sorry... I was not trying to be mean, I was just on a typing roll, my wife's out of town and I don't have anything to do but sort through my underwear drawer or do this forum thing. I apologize!:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts