Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

If you have received delivery of your slingshot, please indicate your state

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it would be a good idea to track state by state deliveries of the Slingshot.
Please enter poll only after you have possession of your Slingshot.
Then please post additional info as follows:
Date Bought
Dealer
City
Model?
OTD price.

I have included all states as I know Polaris will work things out with Texas and the other problem children.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Excellent idea.

Edit: Since I have a post near the top I will list the states here that Chris posted as confirmed even though we have no confirmation from members yet. Only 11 states so far.....

AR, CO, FL, MA, NE, NH, NM, OK, SD, WA, WY

This as of 11/19 at 3:38 CST.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I thought it would be a good idea to track state by state deliveries of the Slingshot.
Please vote only after you have possession of your Slingshot.
Then please post additional info as follows:
Date Bought
Dealer
Model?
OTD price.

I have included all states as I know Polaris will work things out with Texas and the other problem children.
So it says your poll will close Nov.14th. Hmm you won't get much info. Today is the 19th!!
Oh.. now I get it..2015. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
557 Posts
It's a great idea but I would like to have seen City as well; but it's still fine with the info you requested.

·
Registered
267 Posts
member named STRING jumped in there with a vote. Thanks for trying to ruin a great poll for us all that took some time to get up.
no time for jokers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really... your gonna give me crap for entering your poll? How am I going to ruin your poll? I thought that's what you wanted. What is the purpose of this poll if you don't want any one to vote?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Really... your gonna give me crap for entering your poll? How am I going to ruin your poll? I thought that's what you wanted. What is the purpose of this poll if you don't want any one to vote?
what happened to your vote. you had a vote in there for Texas????? any now the votes not there, what happened???

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
what happened to your vote. you had a vote in there for Texas????? any now the votes not there, what happened???
Hennesy is listed in Texas, String is listed in New Hampshire.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Are you looking for some kind of "vote" or a poll of members who have already received their SS? I haven't received mine yet but I'm a bit confused as you what you are asking for anyway.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you looking for some kind of "vote" or a poll of members who have already received their SS? I haven't received mine yet but I'm a bit confused as you what you are asking for anyway.
Just those that have actually taken possession of their slingshot. just those who are lucky enough to be riding now

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Yeah, that's how I read the intent. Its a simple way to see if anyone following the forum and in your state has taken delivery yet.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts