Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Kip is busy with the show right now. I was curious if a dealer can post a screenshot showing what states are showing inventory. I know its all sold I just want to see where they have been delivered.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
If you don't mind I'll do this one quick and dirty since I don't have a lot of time to make screen caps:

SS distribution maps for 11/21/14-

Base models: CO MA MN
SL models: AR CO FL MA MI MN MS ND NE NM OH OK SD WA WI WY and CA

Canadian models still have not been loaded into the system, but it is possible I cannot see them either.

Red = :D

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Thanks @Kip we know you're busy. Do you by chance update everyone with that info periodically in another thread? I've seen you throw it out there before, but if you have a dedicated thread, I'll follow it. Thanks again, my Oregon dealer isnt here and doesn't have the time to do this I suppose. Actual information I get here is what keeps me sane during the wait.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Thanks @Kip we know you're busy. Do you by chance update everyone with that info periodically in another thread? I've seen you throw it out there before, but if you have a dedicated thread, I'll follow it. Thanks again, my Oregon dealer isnt here and doesn't have the time to do this I suppose. Actual information I get here is what keeps me sane during the wait.
I was thinking of starting a thread and updating it daily, but in a matter of days almost every state will be up there!
The other dealers should be able to update you in my absence.

Reactions: luckyone

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I was thinking of starting a thread and updating it daily, but in a matter of days almost every state will be up there!
Okay cool bro. I just didn't want to miss it if you were already doing it. I sure hope you're right! And thanks again.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im thinking FL wouldn't have seen any love yet if they were in a colder area. Maybe they are taking care of the north and mid and midwest started this week. Maybe the South is next week.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much for the update.

Reactions: luckyone and Kip

·
Registered
265 Posts
If you don't mind I'll do this one quick and dirty since I don't have a lot of time to make screen caps:

SS distribution maps for 11/21/14-

Base models: CO MA MN
SL models: AR CO FL MA MI MN MS ND NE NM OH OK SD WA WI WY and CA

Canadian models still have not been loaded into the system, but it is possible I cannot see them either.

Red = :D
where the heck are the Arizona ones, perfect riding out here.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure could use an update with some southern state info. Anyone hear about any southern states recieving them yet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Down here in Georgia Just talked to my dealer and they are saying some time on or before the 26th that's all they are saying right watch they said the 19th or the 20th before so its just a waiting game but its great to see them rolling out now !!!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
By the looks of the way those things are being stacked in those trucks I'm sure there are only a few qualified truck drivers that can delever and-offload, this may take a while guys :sorry:

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The truck drivers must be driving today. I havent heard of a delivery today.

·
Registered
69 Posts
By the looks of the way those things are being stacked in those trucks I'm sure there are only a few qualified truck drivers that can delever and-offload, this may take a while guys :sorry:
They do it the same way with the rangers...Its super sketchy. and i cringe everytime i watch them roll one off the top deck

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Kip, any updates on the portal for the new week yet?
I was about to ask the same question. Im glad you found the old post....

1 - 20 of 471 Posts