Vendor
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Windshields for Polaris Slingshot

Visit us at f4customs.com

Or give us a Call 330 968 4644

Thanks!

"UPGRADE JUST DON'T REPLACE"

F4 Customs motorcycle windshields are manufactured from the Highest Grade of OpticalPoly-Carbonate for amazing clarity, excellent Rain Shedding, Chemical and Scratch Resistance even when rubbed with steel wool, and they are shatter proof making the F4 the "safest and best" choice for your next windshield.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Totaled out my first Slingshot. My +3 had a couple minor scratches. Now it's on my next one. Great quality Love it. My only issue is that when I'm wearing sunglasses, you can see some weird ass colors and shapes in the plastic that aren't really noticeable when not wearing shades. Not sure what's up with that exactly.
20170917_005351.jpg

20180426_153227.jpg

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Probably your UV coating because of some curvatures in windshield. Happened to me on previous motorcycle windshield; switched to glasses without UV and no more issues.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes, its the polarized glasses you are wearing not the windshield. Buy the ones that aren't polarized and that problem will go away. I get the same with my helmet when I wear polarized sunglasses by mistake. :)

·
Vendor
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Totaled out my first Slingshot. My +3 had a couple minor scratches. Now it's on my next one. Great quality Love it. My only issue is that when I'm wearing sunglasses, you can see some weird ass colors and shapes in the plastic that aren't really noticeable when not wearing shades. Not sure what's up with that exactly.
View attachment 165009
View attachment 165001
Glad to know your ok!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Is F4 alive? Sent two emails on their web site and have never received a response?

They were not at SSITS or SSITR and vendors didn’t have any of their windshields!

Are you still in businesss?

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Is F4 alive? Sent two emails on their web site and have never received a response?

They were not at SSITS or SSITR and vendors didn’t have any of their windshields!

YES they are---give Don Frank a call...
upload_2019-8-9_6-20-52.png

[email protected]

·
Vendor
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Very Much still in business and doing great thanks for checking in. Not sure why you did not get through on our website as we get customer inquiries everyday however I will look into this right away.
As to the rallies we have just really reduced the amount of shows we do as the travel was getting a bit much however Slingshot Only handles our product and I am surprised they did not have any on their rig. I will check with Scott on this.
Give me a call at 330-968-4644 or email me at [email protected]. I will check into this right away
Thanks again
Don Frank

·
Registered
768 Posts
Very Much still in business and doing great thanks for checking in. Not sure why you did not get through on our website as we get customer inquiries everyday however I will look into this right away.
As to the rallies we have just really reduced the amount of shows we do as the travel was getting a bit much however Slingshot Only handles our product and I am surprised they did not have any on their rig. I will check with Scott on this.
Give me a call at 330-968-4644 or email me at [email protected]. I will check into this right away
Thanks again
Don Frank

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the reply. Your web site email processor may not be functioning correctly.

I am Gary Johnson and have an older + 5 windscreen and wish to replace it!

Give me a call and we can discuss it!

770 630-7375

1 - 20 of 21 Posts