Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Of the 209 Polaris Slingshots that participated at the 2018 Slingshots in the Smokies at Maggie Valley, Parade on Friday June 1, 2018, 116 had various brands of Roof Tops on them, and only 93 Slingshots were "naked".

50 Slingshots had theTwist Dynamics Bullet Back, 24 had the Madstad/Twist Dynamics Stingers, 12 had the Twist Dynamics Gull Wings, 7 had the Polaris Slingshades, and few other miscellaneous models to include 15 Slingshots with what I call "convertible" (smooth black canvas top that folds or moves up from the back to assist egress of occupants), 7 with the Fab Factory Panoramic fixed top (they have a fixed air scoop on the middle of the top), and one (1) with the new Twist Dynamics "Slide Back or Slider" top.

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,161 Posts
Just since your counting of the 50 twist tops, some may be twist tops and some may be bullet speed tops. the main difference is in the back the twist is a flat triangle and the bullet is a pointed triangle,

·
Registered
589 Posts
Of the 209 Polaris Slingshots that participated at the 2018 Slingshots in the Smokies at Maggie Valley, Parade on Friday June 1, 2018, 116 had various brands of Roof Tops on them, and only 93 Slingshots were "naked".

50 Slingshots had theTwist Dynamics Bullet Back, 24 had the Madstad/Twist Dynamics Stingers, 12 had the Twist Dynamics Gull Wings, 7 had the Polaris Slingshades, and few other miscellaneous models to include 15 Slingshots with what I call "convertible" (smooth black canvas top that folds or moves up from the back to assist egress of occupants), 7 with the Fab Factory Panoramic fixed top (they have a fixed air scoop on the middle of the top), and one (1) with the new Twist Dynamics "Slide Back or Slider" top.
I saw that and would say that contrary to what Mr. Bill says, most of us like a roof.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts