Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2016 LE
3 Posts
Here's a question. The pump and lines install under the fin. Will I be able to mount this with my Wycked hitch installed in the same place? Are there modifications I need to make or an alternate mounting location? I hope so as it's currently being shipped to me. This system is indeed badass. I've seen "The Beast" (SEMA sling with the raven airbrushing) in person and it is marvelous!

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Here's a question. The pump and lines install under the fin. Will I be able to mount this with my Wycked hitch installed in the same place? Are there modifications I need to make or an alternate mounting location? I hope so as it's currently being shipped to me. This system is indeed badass. I've seen "The Beast" (SEMA sling with the raven airbrushing) in person and it is marvelous!
Give Mitch a call and talk to him. Very good to work with.

·
Vendor
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
We actually have a new kit out now and have several options for mounting. The front mount kit is great for non boosted Slingshots and is a bit easier to install. The front mount would also work great with the Wycked hitch. The rear mount works great for turbo/supercharged Slingshots but would require modification to work with the Wycked hitch. Have never got to see "The Beast" in person but have quite a few pics from when he did it and it looks beautiful for sure. Really liked that build. If you have any questions for me just let me know :)

·
Registered
2016 LE
3 Posts
We actually have a new kit out now and have several options for mounting. The front mount kit is great for non boosted Slingshots and is a bit easier to install. The front mount would also work great with the Wycked hitch. The rear mount works great for turbo/supercharged Slingshots but would require modification to work with the Wycked hitch. Have never got to see "The Beast" in person but have quite a few pics from when he did it and it looks beautiful for sure. Really liked that build. If you have any questions for me just let me know :)
Thanks a bunch guys! I'll try and post some pics after the install.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts