Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Is the new thing the hidden tanks? Or will your new product be available by the “slingshots in the smokies”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Could someone explain to me the difference between the "ACCUAIR DIGITAL AIR SUSPENSION KIT" and the regular kit? I'm trying to justify the $1,000 price difference.

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
Digital air uses a digital controller to monitor the height of your vehicle and make adjustments as needed. You have to mount 3 ride height sensors so it can do that. The digital controller can have 3 preset heights.

The standard version has analog switches and gauges that you have to monitor and make adjustments.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So they do the same thing but the digital version does a much better job? Does the analog NOT adjust if say, I've got a ride height set and then a passenger gets in?

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
So they do the same thing but the digital version does a much better job? Does the analog NOT adjust if say, I've got a ride height set and then a passenger gets in?
Depends on what you are looking for. I don't think either is better per say. They just accomplish something in a different way. The digital version is automatic adjustments, the analog is not. If a big person jumps in to your ride and you have the analog system you better hit the switches to adjust the pressure.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Depends on what you are looking for. I don't think either is better per say. They just accomplish something in a different way. The digital version is automatic adjustments, the analog is not. If a big person jumps in to your ride and you have the analog system you better hit the switches to adjust the pressure.
Makes me think of Mater trying to drift....
mater.jpg

Reactions: WraithSS

·
Registered
468 Posts
Nice setup but my issue is , if that is a metal plate wrapped around those tanks to protect it against rode debris ( if so why not cover the ends of the tank also ) & theres NO protection against anything striking the AIR connections at the end of the tank , if something strike those fitting while driving , wont air escape and the slinghot will slowly lower ( or either slam down )..........

41 - 60 of 86 Posts