Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our digital air ride kit has been out for a little bit now and I wanted to officially introduce it on the forum and create a thread for anyone that has questions about our system or would like to show theirs off.

Features Include:

• Adjustable ride height (-4.5" lower to +2" taller from stock height)
  • Additional ground clearance at the push of a button
  • Improved handling and ride quality
  • 1,000,001 mile warranty included on shocks
  • Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
  • Impact forged body / mono-tube design for superior ride quality and durability
  • Easy & precise valve adjustment with 24 rebound clicks
  • Optional remote control with phone or key fobs
  • Made in USA

The kit comes with everything you need to get your Slingshot on air ride and enjoying it as fast as possible. Full detailed instructions, laser cut and powder coated bolt on brackets, all hardware, wiring, air lines, and necessary components are included. Our kit will give you the ability to raise your slingshot 2" higher than stock and drop it 4.5" lower at the push of a button. The added height is a huge benefit for going in steep driveways, loading on trailer, and speed bumps. The whole system is automatic and will adjust the slingshot anytime weight is added or taken away.

Accuair slingshot kit.jpg

Our digital set up offers the ability to save three unique heights into memory at the touch of a button using TruPosition™ height sensors installed in each corner of your suspension. The key to this technology is its RideMonitor™ Mode; while parked or driving, the system will maintain the vehicle height when loading or unloading passengers or when road conditions change. All of this automatic intelligence is unnoticed by the driver, providing improved ride quality and handling characteristics for your Slingshot. Each system calibrates to the vehicle upon installation and then learns how your Air Suspension behaves over time.

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any talk about a speed sensitive control? Starts out high, and gets lower at high speed.
That would be cool. No talk on that but I know the Mercedes do that with the abc suspension. When you get up to highway speed they lower 1/2". If you wanted that all you would have to do is press one button on the controller when you get up to speed.

The controller has 1, 2, 3, buttons on it. Once the system calibrates for the first time it will automatically set....

3 = 90% raised
2 = Ride height
1= 10% raised Low cruise (This could be easily set to 1/2 lower than stock and you would just push this on the highway when you wanted it lowered at high speed)

·
Hold my beer and watch this!
1,319 Posts
You might be able to accomplish that using the Bluetooth fuse system from @SlingMods ;)
I don't beleive the Neutrino from Slingmods can control the CPU for the air suspension. Different types of digital communication all together.

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you were really good with programming apps you could modify the accuair i-level wifi control maybe. When your phone gps sees you are traveling over a preset mph it could switch the preset on its own to a lowered height. Not sure if that's possible but would prob be the easiest way to do it. A lot of work for little reward though I would think. I know it is 2017 but you could always just press one button on the controller when you want it lower :D.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Please be sure to share all air tank options and locations when you're ready! Esp for us guys with two subwoofers =)

·
Registered
280 Posts
I did see that but maintenance draining would be an issue I would imagine?

·
Registered
760 Posts
I put a dryer on the compressor intake so it should not need draining very often. Wrath also did a nice install, actually better than mine. I just used what I had on hand.

LC

·
Registered
280 Posts
Looks like it came out nice!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ohhh I cant wait to install your system!!!

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Flew into Texas this last week for a few air ride installs. It was an awesome time and I go to work alongside Dave with DDM. Started the air ride on the silver SS and that night we were at the track drag racing it. Sickest slingshot I have heard yet. It was nice loading the SLR back up in the trailer with the air ride and not needing the ramps any more. I didn't get many pictures but did get some good video that will be posted after SSITS.

Photo May 18, 6 45 01 AM.jpg
Photo May 18, 11 23 43 AM.jpg
Photo May 21, 11 36 43 PM.jpg
Photo May 21, 8 15 58 AM.jpg
Photo May 23, 4 30 59 PM.jpg

For anyone that hasn't seen this last one yet. It has some sick airbrushing and is on our digital air ride as well. Amazing build by Brand X Customs. Hoping to see this one at SEMA this year. ^

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Flew into Texas this last week for a few air ride installs. It was an awesome time and I go to work alongside Dave with DDM. Started the air ride on the silver SS and that night we were at the track drag racing it. Sickest slingshot I have heard yet. It was nice loading the SLR back up in the trailer with the air ride and not needing the ramps any more. I didn't get many pictures but did get some good video that will be posted after SSITS.

View attachment 127977 View attachment 127985 View attachment 128001 View attachment 127993 View attachment 128009

For anyone that hasn't seen this last one yet. It has some sick airbrushing and is on our digital air ride as well. Amazing build by Brand X Customs. Hoping to see this one at SEMA this year. ^
DRAG STRIP Photo May 21, 11 36 43 PM.jpg

NICE - at the Drag-Strip - With a "Big Slick"

SOOOOO
What did it run in the 1/4 mile ?????

.................................. tom n carol

·
Registered
119 Posts
How does air shocks compare performance wise to a set of shocks for handling?
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not familiar with air shocks for performance handling other then ride height adjustment.

Reactions: RevDynamics

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How does air shocks compare performance wise to a set of shocks for handling?
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm not familiar with air shocks for performance handling other then ride height adjustment.
Not a dumb question at all. Handling and ride quality are a huge improvement over stock. Everyone that has purchased a kit has been really happy and we have gotten a ton of great feedback. Even the guys that upgraded to the nicer coil overs and then to our air ride have seen an improvement. It is really better all the way around (looks, performance, extra ground clearance).

·
Registered
663 Posts
What are the ramifications on alignment with the different heights?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts