Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I found it pretty easy to get in and out of. You do sit down in it, but if you lift the wheel all the way up then it was pretty easy to swing a leg out, get your left arm up on the body work and lift/swing yourself out. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the easiest to get in and out of, I would say the Slingshot was an 8. On the same scale I would rate a Lotus Elise about a 2.
Funny, I'd give the Elise a -1

·
Registered
137 Posts
The owner at one of the dealers that is close to me is a big guy and he was driving one all day today. He said the first one that comes in is his.

·
Registered
414 Posts
First thing I noticed was that mirror visor on his helmet. That things pretty neat looking. Check out how the chin bar rotates all the way back without looking stupid.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Question, were there any plus sized guys there? If so how easy was it for them to enter and exit the SS. As an example of plus sized I'm 5'10" and 250lbs.
I am the same size, little problem with the left foot getting it high enough to clear the bar. This is the best incentive I have to exercise. I started the minute I put the deposit down.:cool:

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
I am the same size, little problem with the left foot getting it high enough to clear the bar. This is the best incentive I have to exercise. I started the minute I put the deposit down.:cool:

I love everything about this. Since December I have lost fifty pounds. It's life changing and if the slingshot gets people walking and dropping some pounds I might just buy one for my parents!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Question, were there any plus sized guys there? If so how easy was it for them to enter and exit the SS. As an example of plus sized I'm 5'10" and 250lbs.
I believe you will fit great enough inside!! Some friend fit in the T-Rex at 6"2 230lbs...the SS cockpit was very more large than T-Rex! 2 guys with your shape in a T-Rex your shoulder will touch each other!! lol....But what i see from picture of the SS with two person inside don't be worried...you will fit

21 - 33 of 33 Posts