Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
I found it pretty easy to get in and out of. You do sit down in it, but if you lift the wheel all the way up then it was pretty easy to swing a leg out, get your left arm up on the body work and lift/swing yourself out. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the easiest to get in and out of, I would say the Slingshot was an 8. On the same scale I would rate a Lotus Elise about a 2.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I had to roll out of the Lotus that I drove! Not fun... You look cool driving, but you have to make sure that you either stay in the car or park behind the restaurant so no one sees you get out of it!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I found it pretty easy to get in and out of. You do sit down in it, but if you lift the wheel all the way up then it was pretty easy to swing a leg out, get your left arm up on the body work and lift/swing yourself out. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the easiest to get in and out of, I would say the Slingshot was an 8. On the same scale I would rate a Lotus Elise about a 2.
Good to know, I was wondering after seeing pics and I knew you were tall.

I had to roll out of the Lotus that I drove! Not fun... You look cool driving, but you have to make sure that you either stay in the car or park behind the restaurant so no one sees you get out of it!
LoL! To get out of a buddies porsche, I had to get on my hands a come out damn near on my stomach.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Question, were there any plus sized guys there? If so how easy was it for them to enter and exit the SS. As an example of plus sized I'm 5'10" and 250lbs.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts