5,881 Posts
Cycle trader has 200 of them listed

·
Vendor
550 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Dont see anything wrong. Its just asking for a deposit. And according to Polaris its supposed to have been in the showroom already

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Dont see anything wrong. Its just asking for a deposit. And according to Polaris its supposed to have been in the showroom already
I agree, believe me if it were allowed I would have them all over eBay and Amazon.

It has to do with the difference in advertising them on the internet and selling them on the internet. its the buy it now button that kills it.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I agree, believe me if it were allowed I would have them all over eBay and Amazon.

It has to do with the difference in advertising them on the internet and selling them on the internet. its the buy it now button that kills it.
Ok. That is sad.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
There is a dealer in our state that doesnt have any of his sold yet. He said no one would put a deposit on it till they saw it.

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Vendor
550 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Yea. I have been covering my spyder with my slingshot cover over a month now

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I am checking another dealer also that left me a message. I know were all excited about it on the forum. But there are still dealers that wont be able to sell it.

There are dealers in areas where this is just to pricey for the working joe.

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Vendor
550 Posts
34 dollars shipping on a baseball cap! Won't be ordering one from you in any big hurry. Slowly shaking my head...
Our entire eBay store is free shipping in the lower 48... Internationally we only offer UPS Expedited and charge the actual calculated rate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts