Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, really would like a slingshot after seeing them in US....can find no information on how to go about importing this to the UK. Has anyone recently been able to do this and mind giving me some pointers? Having spoke to Polaris they have just said its not possible...have found a dealer that has a second hand one but not sure on where to start. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Hi, really would like a slingshot after seeing them in US....can find no information on how to go about importing this to the UK. Has anyone recently been able to do this and mind giving me some pointers? Having spoke to Polaris they have just said its not possible...have found a dealer that has a second hand one but not sure on where to start. Much appreciated.
I know there are several in the UK. One guy had one running around the country for several years, sorry to say he passed away. I'm guessing that his is still in the country. I have been chatting with a young man who just got one imported from Canada to Switzerland. I would suggest that you look for a used one---pre 2020 wth the GM motor. They are having issues with the new Polaris motor and being accross the 'pond' would be more difficult to get repaired. the 2.4 GM motor has been around for years and most parts for motor can be picked up at local parts stores --- maybe not in the UK but easy to order on line. I bought one in Feb 2015 and have a 117,000 miles in the seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts