·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gray-slingshot-base.png

SlingshotT15AASFAACSlingshot Metallic$19,999.00CHANGE
Stock Wheels2743Stock Wheels$0.00CHANGE
Stock Windshield2803no windshield on model$0.00CHANGE

Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) does not include freight or installation charges. Price and product fitment is subject to change without notice, please confirm with your local authorized Polaris dealership. Reference to estimated monthly payment is based on financing of 6.99% for 60 months on installment loans. Financing is subject to credit approval. Optional accessories not shown are also available. Please contact your local authorized Polaris dealership for more information.
Total US MSRP as configured:
$19,999.00

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Love the Titanium. Deposit down on initial shipment with all the features of the SL plus the interior light kit. Paid SL price...dealer keeps base tires and no labor charge to add wheel kit, infotainment kit, blade shield and interior light kit.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Love the Titanium. Deposit down on initial shipment with all the features of the SL plus the interior light kit. Paid SL price...dealer keeps base tires and no labor charge to add wheel kit, infotainment kit, blade shield and interior light kit.
Super!! Happy for you...show a picture of you and your machine when you receive it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
BatSlinger:

If the rims/wheels are part of your DIY upgrade I think you would need to have the traction control module reprogrammed due to the differences in diameters.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Now that's the question isn't it? Seeing how the base and SL models have different tire sizes, I would think that Polaris left a little wiggle room. I'm not sure they would go to the trouble (expense) of having two different programs. Would they?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Now that's the question isn't it? Seeing how the base and SL models have different tire sizes, I would think that Polaris left a little wiggle room. I'm not sure they would go to the trouble (expense) of having two different programs. Would they?
Good question!

·
Registered
843 Posts
If looks were the result of this image should be two programs ... but sell the kit and rims Premium tire to put on the SS base ... so the question remains!
fr_462_size880.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmm, thinking out loud here. There may be different programming between the two, otherwise there would be an error in one versions speedometer. Not sure what percentage, but it would be there. So it's either a difference in ecu program or a cog or two on the belt drive. Thoughts? Or how about I quit hijacking this thread?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Excellent question . We'll have to find out once we get them in our hands. Plan on trying to stay same size other then wider. Rear tire. I want to add 100 hp to the motor.Turbo all the way. Shocks, exhaust.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Well that's interesting, I just assumed that they had the same rolling radius.

That would be a pretty big gearing difference, so my guess is that it's different sized sprockets on the bevel drive.

If someone is ambitious they could look through the available pic's and see if that's detectable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts