Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Polaris Slingshot Alpha PowerSport Side Exit Exhaust $500 w/ Free Shipping

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  TxSlingLE 
#1 · (Edited)
Polaris Slingshot Side Exit Exhaust by Alpha PowerSport $375.00

The Alpha Powersport Side Exit Exhaust for your Slingshot is a great way to get an aggressive sound, without being obnoxiously loud. Not only will the side exit exhaust sound great, but it relieves the excess heat from the passenger side, as the stock exhaust trapped hot gases in front of the passenger behind the firewall. This Slingshot exhaust mounts directly to your stock exhaust manifold, and removes the big cannister, along with the catalytic converter. Please note, modification to your side panel on the passenger side is required for this exhaust set up. You will need to drill an exit hole for the exhaust to pipe through.

Highlights & Benefits:
Reduces cabin heat
Uses factory bolts
No Droning

Tech specs:
V-band
2.5" free flowing
304 stainless steel
Back purged
Made in the U.S.A

Brand New, Never Used!!! FREE SHIPPING!!!

***Disclosure. I just found some hair line scratches on the muffler when opening the box. They're noticeable in the light, I added pictures.

Click here to View Side Exhaust: Polaris Slingshot Side Exit Exhaust by Alpha Powersport

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price Update: $375 Shipped

#4 · (Edited)
1. I will be adding a Turbo soon or one day, and was advised that the Turbo needs a special exhaust that is set up for a Turbo.
2. I really don't want to cut a hole in my SS
3. I ordered the Side Exhaust from the dealer when I purchased my SlingShot, I waited to long to return the system to dealer and per their return policy, leaving me an exhaust system I don't want... :)

Reactions: 2W2X1
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.