Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Vendor
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ball Equipment is proud to announce the most anticipated event of the year, The 2018 Polaris Slingshot Model Year Release with LIVE coverage. The Polaris Dealer Show will be hosted in Las Vegas, NV on July 25th-27th which will be featuring the newest Slingshot models.

Ball Equipment of Richmond, MI
Michigan's Lawn & Powersports Superstore Since 1944 | www.BallEquip.com | (586) 430-1252

slingshot_modelrelease.jpg

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to this thread! I will be representing Ball Equipment at this year's event bringing you an inside look from the perspective of my experience along with various updates, photos, videos & specifications of the new 2018 Slingshot in REAL TIME. With lot's of rumors and speculation that this event tends to bring, it will be very exciting to finally see the newest release.

Once unveiled, I will have floor room access to walk around, take pictures and answer any questions you guys might have.

Let's get this discussion going! Remember to tune in at 9:45 PM CST on July 25th for the start of my journey in Las Vegas at the Polaris Dealer Show - 2018 Slingshot Model Year Release with LIVE coverage brought to you by Ball Equipment!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
don't know what they're going to come out with but if they came out with a factory backed turbo or supercharger I will be the first one at the door.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Yeah I was waiting for my dealer to get in a black and silver SLR but I really like my red pearl 2015 color. Too close to the 18s coming out so no way I was going to go for a 17.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah I was waiting for my dealer to get in a black and silver SLR but I really like my red pearl 2015 color. Too close to the 18s coming out so no way I was going to go for a 17.
The Black and Silver SLR is nice! I like it a lot better than the Orange one. Mixed between that one and the Midnight Cherry. But now waiting to see what is coming for the 2018 models! About the only difference is the rear tire and not so sure the price difference is worth it! Although I can get an Orange SLR for about the same price of the Midnight Cherry model. If it was the Black and Silver I might have bought it. Hard decision!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I like the midNight Cherry but I don't like any of the slingshots that have the side rails next to the passenger and Driver painted to match the color of the slingshot. Just too girly for me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the orange madness and I love it! I plan to add some additional trim in the orange madness color as well. The included options in the SLR are too good to pass up. I test drove the base model first and when I drove the SLR it was like EVERY aspect of the ride was better: comfort, performance and looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 164 Posts