Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Polaris should take a page from Dodge's book

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Tango 
#1 ·
and produce a release video like this!

#4 ·
I want a Hellcat so bad. But I cant talk the wife into driving it everyday. I have to drive a pickup daily and I just want to run the sh!t out of it on the weekends. She drives a Mercedes GL550 SUV now. Im afraid to piss her off and trade it in on the hellcat.

Reactions: Kip
#7 ·
Funny this thread came up today. I picked up a 2015 Subaru WRX back in April. While I like the car, I was excited at the announcement about the Hellcat, and with the Slingshot still a no show, just yesterday I began thinking about trading in the WRX and forgoing the Slingshot and putting that money towards a Hellcat. I tried to find a dealer that actually has one available, and was not able to.

#14 ·
My wife is getting hers at MSRP. It's on order. I have a feeling the Slingshot will get to the garage well before the Hellcat. She's had it on order since 7:00AM the first day and still no VIN.

We're sadly learning that dealer allocation is not the same as dealer allotment.
That's awesome, by chance are you guys a member at http://www.hellcat.org?

#12 ·
The Hellcat is bad ass!! And it would look nice next to my Blown 1970 Challenger but sadly I have neither the budget nor the room to park it. Hell it's gonna be a chore to shoehorn my SS under cover and time is running out. I was at the dealer last night and was told that my SL should be delivered on Tuesday, this info came from a late day phone call from the trucking company, to confirm delivery. This info is solid to me. I think a lot of us will be getting our SS next week. So I will spend the weekend rearranging my garage. Whatever happens my Challenger stays in it's spot of honor in the garage.

#13 ·
Wow! Nice Mopar!

We have a '70 Challenger R/T, a '74 Cuda 360 4-spd and a '72 340 Duster. The Cuda is the fastest of the 3 of them with a 426" stroked 360.

It won't hold a candle to that Hellcat or your blown '70!!

The Slingshot will take the garage spot of my company car. The lil' hybrid is way out of place in that garage anyway!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.