Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Disruptive --> IG /Facebook
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello All,

When creating a new thread, please do it in the correct section.

Each section in the forum has a brief description of what the section is all about.

I have seen a lot of for sale threads in the general area, Those belong on the Slingshot Forums Marketplace

Also a lot of threads that belong on the Polaris Slingshot Garage

I ask you to please Take a brief moment and read the description for each section before you make your next new thread and please post in the corresponding area.

Thanks !!

XXX

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
"For Sale" is at the very bottom of "Forums" past all the Vendors. I always forget how far down it is.:)

·
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"For Sale" is at the very bottom of "Forums" past all the Vendors. I always forget how far down it is.:)

Funny !
Happened to me as well... :D.

Reactions: Wolf

·
Registered
186 Posts
I read the title and thought this was the thread that would tell me what section to post my question in but now that I've read it I see that it's just a thread telling people to post in the correct section without much help at all for someone like me trying to figure out what section to post my question in but I do see that it is possibly a needed post since I do see some posts and think "Huh....I don't think this belongs here" but I'm just sorry that this thread isn't what I thought it was going to be about and that it didn't help me figure out what section to post my question in so if anyone can tell me what section to post my question in that would be great. Thanks!!

·
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I read the title and thought this was the thread that would tell me what section to post my question in but now that I've read it I see that it's just a thread telling people to post in the correct section without much help at all for someone like me trying to figure out what section to post my question in but I do see that it is possibly a needed post since I do see some posts and think "Huh....I don't think this belongs here" but I'm just sorry that this thread isn't what I thought it was going to be about and that it didn't help me figure out what section to post my question in so if anyone can tell me what section to post my question in that would be great. Thanks!!

I thought I answered that on my post...

Take a brief moment and read the description for each section before you make your next new thread and please post in the corresponding area.

Basically, each section in the forum has a title and description. Read the description prior to posting.

·
Registered
186 Posts
......................... <------ there's some periods you can stick 'em wherever you want

party?????someone say party???

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
AND USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE STARTING A NEW THREAD!
Using periods isn't a bad ieda either. Nohnitg lkie seenig 40 liens of one flowing thought and wonerndig how mcuh fun tehy msut be at a party...
THREAD JACK!
Hedge, Concur but in order to make the search function work you have to complete your post by adding reference words. Search here is not very well in my experience, very limited. Perhaps I am doing something wrong but I don't think so. Please school me.

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,534 Posts
I think I finally figured out what goes in Lou's Bar - especially what does not belong elsewhere -thanks to staff a$$ chewing
image.jpeg

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I always get excited when I've got a new thread to start! I go to "Forum" section and find the suitable topic section then by the time I read the information about what to thread in that section, I forgot the reason I was posting a new thread, what title I was to give it and why I'm in the "Forum" section anyway!

That is why I don't start many threads.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
By the way--- the "Search" function sucks! Type in for example "Seats" and then type in "seats" and get way different threads and posts! Case sensitive destroys the ease of 'Search'!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts