Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
View attachment 176461 View attachment 176463 Pick this up on vacation in Dubai. saw it in the window of a toy store. It's about 12 inches long and a RC toy. I cut off the antenna and use it as a desk model. Cost was about $10.00.
View attachment 176461 View attachment 176463 Pick this up on vacation in Dubai. saw it in the window of a toy store. It's about 12 inches long and a RC toy. I cut off the antenna and use it as a desk model. Cost was about $10.00.
Carlos what's the company name that made this slingshot, is any name or manufacturer information on the bottom? Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Carlos what's the company name that made this slingshot, is any name or manufacturer information on the bottom? Thank you
Made by Sani International. That's the name that was on the box. nothing on the bottom of the Slingshot. I know it was sold online by Amazon.India in the past. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Made by Sani International. That's the name that was on the box. nothing on the bottom of the Slingshot. I know it was sold online by Amazon.India in the past. Hope this helps.
Thank you, i really appreciate! I'm going to do some search on that SS toy

21 - 25 of 25 Posts