Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to decorate my Slingshot as shown. I am picking it up, hopefully this week although my dealer hasn't confirmed it yet. Friday I turn 50, and this is my present to myself. I can't wait, although I live in a ski resort and it will be cold. I plan on putting snow tires on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
IDK. Looks like someone went bonkers with duct tape. Reminds me of camo on pre-production cars. I prefer a more subtle approach. Not to mention, Im sure Ill get stopped enough having cops go wtf is this thing, its not street legal. Then they'll give me a hard time for carrying. so on and so forth. Chicago cops pretty much do as they please. Im fine with flying under the radar.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I plan to decorate my Slingshot as shown. I am picking it up, hopefully this week although my dealer hasn't confirmed it yet. Friday I turn 50, and this is my present to myself. I can't wait, although I live in a ski resort and it will be cold. I plan on putting snow tires on it.
Great layout and tribal design :peeking:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, so we have almost finalized the design. It is intended to look like carbon fiber but shaped like pockets. Also, the logos will glow in the dark at night. Do you like?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Ok, so we have almost finalized the design. It is intended to look like carbon fiber but shaped like pockets. Also, the logos will glow in the dark at night. Do you like?
Okay, I think it's clever! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Best one yet. Starting to look like a design for a $10 million plus company now. Congratulations on the 50th. And have you taken Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank on ride yet? LOL

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Are you going to airbrush the pattern in, dip it or have someone make a wrap?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Just a quick question. will the cops potentially have an issue with blueish glowing image on the front? Or, is it reflective only?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts