Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Slingshot on Saturday and drove it to work this morning. I could have been driving a pickup truck filled with naked supermodels and I don't think I would have gotten as much attention.

What a hoot! I love this thing!!

·
Registered
915 Posts
I Knew when i read the thread title it would be something like this. Now if it was Mike Mtl that posted it, we might have gotten a photo of just that!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Saw the headline, put off opening as long as I could, new it was to good to be real. Got me anyway

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I Knew when i read the thread title it would be something like this. Now if it was Mike Mtl that posted it, we might have gotten a photo of just that!
I'm French , so I can only translate Naked Supermodels" I don't know what the other words meant :D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Well that used to be my job, I can tell you after six years . I think Id rather have been driving a guts truck .Women, they don't know when to shut up and they wont take yes for an answer. Pay for the baby ....where were you last night ... how come you never answer your phone.... dont you love me ...Blah Blah Blah .

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I'm French , so I can only translate Naked Supermodels" I don't know what the other words meant :D
There's something wrong with your translator, Mike. This thread is about ham sandwiches. I don't know how your translator got "Naked Supermodels" from that.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
There's something wrong with your translator, Mike. This thread is about ham sandwiches. I don't know how your translator got "Naked Supermodels" from that.
So you are trying to tell me that I'm supposed to be eating those naked ham sandwiches :p:hilarious:
Bon appétit mon ami , i'll take the buffet

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, no, no. You are supposed to eat ham sandwiches while naked. This visual helps other people lose weight.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I picked up my Slingshot on Saturday and drove it to work this morning. I could have been driving a pickup truck filled with naked supermodels and I don't think I would have gotten as much attention.

What a hoot! I love this thing!!
Who started this thread, was it G-man or G-SPOT!!! You rock buddy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts