Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, my dealership has 3 SL's. Doc and prep fee total only $500. Pretty good deal if you can make it up to Idaho

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
779 Posts
Waiting at the dealership. Taking it home soon. Cold night so I dressed up :)
Congratulations! Looks like the one I will be picking up tomorrow also! We will be in the 40s and 50s in TN and GA! That is cold enough for me!

have fun!

Reactions: B-Dub

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its 33 degrees and snowing but totally unaffected. The windshield pushes all the air and moisture up. None of the snow even hit my helmet. 10 miles on the highway at 70 and it cruised right along. I was worried about the cold wet ground but it felt planted to the road the whole trip. Fit and alignment all looked good and rpms were perfect and it never stalled. Of course it's dark and I only went 15 miles but the ride home was awesome. Glad I got it

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey B-Dub....
Congratulations! You'll LOVE it! I can't sty outta mine and the weather here in NE Ohio is nasty...but...don't matter, I ride every time it quits raining! Oh...and the reds ones are faster...they got be...to get out of the way of the even faster titaniums...LOL!

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Its 33 degrees and snowing but totally unaffected. The windshield pushes all the air and moisture up. None of the snow even hit my helmet. 10 miles on the highway at 70 and it cruised right along. I was worried about the cold wet ground but it felt planted to the road the whole trip. Fit and alignment all looked good and rpms were perfect and it never stalled. Of course it's dark and I only went 15 miles but the ride home was awesome. Glad I got it
Nice, glad to hear it!! Just for fun you'll have to give me your apples and oranges comparison against your 370Z.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's a tough one. The z has it on performance but the slingshot by far passes the excitement factor

1 - 20 of 40 Posts