Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally she came in. Best part was I knew before my dealer thanks to Kip. A huge thanks kip hope we can meet up some day would love to shake your hand.
Well my first impression. First it's 38 here and been raining all day. I was not very happy about picking it up in the rain but I just could not wait any more. 40 mile ride home in shit at 65 70. All I can say is AWESOME!!! This thing was worth the wait. Yes there is a few spots that are not perfect yes I have bubbles in the gages BUT for the money and for what Polaris put into these machines is incredible. The whine is there but that's just part of its personality. By the time I got home I forgot about the little things. Guys here have talked about the grin ,boy were they 100% right.
Just have to also thank Harry at Riverhead honda Polaris. He has always done right by me. I know patients is not one of my strong points lol
Will post more as I get more miles on it. Cold or not.
Pro date 09/2014
John

·
Registered
532 Posts
John
Your hardcore. But the SS are worth it. Was the rain hitting your face any.
Early Christmas present.
Marry Christmas John.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Ahh John, you're just in new toy euphoria. Let us know how you feel in a month.

Just kidding, enjoy the hell out of it. Still waiting on my SS fix.

·
Registered
189 Posts
All 4 NY dealers that got them are on or near Long Island.................. Don't they know the Capital of NY is Albany. not NYC ????????:(

Congrats...... though, Hopefully I'll get mine soon.:cigar:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am getting jealous, all the people around the US getting them and me still waiting.
congrats to all who are getting them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
All 4 NY dealers that got them are on or near Long Island.................. Don't they know the Capital of NY is Albany. not NYC ????????:(

Congrats...... though, Hopefully I'll get mine soon.:cigar:
Yes sir, i picked mine up yesterday from Mineola. Congrats John. :happy::happy::happy::happy:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats give us updates on anything you like and dislike about it, or flaws, noises, etc.. I have one on order and waiting on also..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts