Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last season we got hammered. I bought a new sled last year and even with the longer track and lighter weight it was still not enough for some of the snow days. So I found my self a nice used mountain sled. 144" track and 2" paddles!

Gives me something to wrench on since no SS

Attachments

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Here's another from our annual boys week out..... The two gents in the middle are Texans! Gotta give em' props for riding in a week of subzero temps with some nights getting down to -30F and never a single complaint. Good luck with your new project and hoping for another good year for snowfall in WI/MN.

149.jpg

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Very close just South in Pierce County. This picture is just East of River Falls. After all of the poor seasons we have had over the last 10 years it was great to have some phenomenal snow. We sledded quite a bit of both counties last season.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very close just South in Pierce County. This picture is just East of River Falls. After all of the poor seasons we have had over the last 10 years it was great to have some phenomenal snow. We sledded quite a bit of both counties last season.
Nice! im just North of Hudson

1 - 9 of 9 Posts