Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do we have any Photoshop pros here that could whip up a photoshop of what they think the Slingshot will look like in full color? I'm thinking meshing a X-Bow with the patent sketches could yield a pretty close photo of the actual production Slingshot :cool:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Couldn't do black sir, too shitty of an image, but you got a decent grey to peruse there...

·
Registered
167 Posts
nice job on those photos! the white looks really good!
Thanks man, wish the source image wasn't so photoshopped to hell and shitty because I could've done some semi decent recovery and better colors if it wasn't. I searched for other details, like tire size, etc, but could only find the gas cap and tail lights.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yes, but scientifically speaking, and factually, black is, by FAR, the fastest color... just sayin.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Why thank you sir. It's my objective to use schematics and current images we have to unveil as much as I can for those of us NON-Polaris employees with no connections and a dream!

Take this for example: This pipe leads to the muffler...

Screen Shot 2014-07-24 at 2.49.35 PM.png

Tracing that pipe vaguely resembles a penis, and frankly, it should since this machine will be balls to the wall.

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Why thank you sir. It's my objective to use schematics and current images we have to unveil as much as I can for those of us NON-Polaris employees with no connections and a dream!

Take this for example: This pipe leads to the muffler...

View attachment 194

Tracing that pipe vaguely resembles a penis, and frankly, it should since this machine will be balls to the wall.
That "penis" is actually the massive anti roll bar. Hope that means this thing will corner like a gazelle being chased by a cheetah.

·
Registered
167 Posts
That "penis" is actually the massive anti roll bar. Hope that means this thing will corner like a gazelle being chased by a cheetah.
One of the mysteries of the penis has been solved... So, there would be two penises on this thing then! o_O

Just as I suspected. :cool:

That means it has 2 sets of balls as well, and verifying my claim of it being balls to the wall. :D

I mistook it for the exhaust pipe.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I will take that white one please! The woman likes blue and if I have to buy blue to get her approval, I can settle for that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts