Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of update on the SL stereo it only goes up to iPhone 5s will not connect to iPhone 6plus

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
does anyone know of update on the SL stereo it only goes up to iPhone 5s will not connect to iPhone 6plus
I don't see why it wouldn't, they both use the same kind of Bluetooth connection profiles, unless there is some sort of software barrier, but I doubt it.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Is there a microphone there for calls? I was able to connect my iPhone 6 for audio, it works awesome. I can see the calls coming in on the display, just no microphone == no answer.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
My 6 connects fine on USB mode and I matched it on Blue Tooth also. I use the USB mod mostly so it keeps the phone charged. With Bluetooth and USB both on I got the music echoing of each other. No Mic for returning calls when in Bluetooth only, I have to use the iPhone"s mic.

Here's iphone 6 hooked up via USB Drivers Mode

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
My 6 connects fine on USB mode and I matched it on Blue Tooth also. I use the USB mod mostly so it keeps the phone charged. With Bluetooth and USB both on I got the music echoing of each other. No Mic for returning calls when in Bluetooth only, I have to use the iPhone"s mic.

Here's iphone 6 hooked up via USB Drivers Mode

You know I hate you right now LOL
Enjoy your slingshot

·
Registered
666 Posts
I can hook my 6 plus up and get music but the phone wants a headphone hooked up or that is what my manual says and I get a error code if I do not if you get a way let me know to please

·
Registered
480 Posts
I can hook my 6 plus up and get music but the phone wants a headphone hooked up or that is what my manual says and I get a error code if I do not if you get a way let me know to please
You need a headset to use the phone to make and receive calls.

·
Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
756 Posts
Now that was a classic SoCal rolling stop............:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts